Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School

Started school this week.  Yesterday actually.  This was the beginning of my final year of the MYP (Middle Years Program).  After today, I've met almost all my teachers.  I change electives second semester (from art to drama) and I have yet to meet that teacher.  The teahcers I have met are great.  I have a couple of sarcastic teachers, which I love.  It keeps the class interesting.  I already knew five out of my seven teachers.  One of them was my homeroom teacher last year.  Another was the sponser of a club I was apart of.  Two of my teachers I had last year.  My gym teacher taught our gym class half the time last year in a sort of joined class. 

It is kind of strange going to the different classes.  I like my schedule from last year and I keep feeling like I should be going to those classes.  I keep thinking I'm going to the wrong place when I attend my new classes, but I'll eventually adjust (I hope!!). 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment