Sunday, October 31, 2010

A very merry unbirthday...

It's Halloween!! 

Last year, everyone in my family dressed up like the characters from Ramalama Bang Bang, the dance from So You Think You Can Dance, by Wade Robson (the best choreographer ever).  We looked amazing, if I do say so myself, all decked out in our layers of lace and ruffles.

 
This year, we needed to live up to expectations.  The chosen theme this year: Alice in Wonderland.  My father was Tweedle-Dumb, my little sister
was the White Rabbit, my mother was the Mad Hatter, and I was Alice.  Instead of tomb stone in the front yard, we had our verry own tea table; situated with tea cups and plates and tea pots and and little goodies.  We had birds and skulls and burning candles. 

We even had our very own chicken cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment